Team name and organization is “The M.A.C.H.I.N.E.”
We attempt to play every weekend “typically” with-in a 1 hour radius. 2-4 games per team. Possibly one overnight. Our goal is to have year-round opportunities for AAU players.
ONLY AAU players will have access to our gyms and professional trainers.
Season begins immediately following the County season
COST (4th-7th Grade):
$100 – Registration This is a pass through to Lee District for insurance and gym space.
$250 – Tournament Fees
$100 – Uniform
$450 – total
Please compare this amount against any other teams in the area as we are typically less than half the price of other clubs and we typically play more games and definitely have better training.
* We do give discounts for multiple players per family.
* We do NOT buy new uniforms every season so this is a one-time charge. (Additional for warm-ups, spirit wear, etc if purchased).
* I am working group discounts with our trainers so you can expect $5-$10 per session depending on group size.
* We highly encourage fundraising
* There are also major discounts for those players/parents that generate corporate/private donations to the Club as we are an IRS certified 501(c)(3) Non Profit organization. There is also a discount for anyone who recruits additional players that can make the team.